Microsoft Office and Apple iWork are two of the most popular suites for creating documents with our computers: sometimes we need, for example, to convert a text document created in Pages on iPad to read and edit it in MS Word on our PC. ZamZar, a great web-based converter tool, can help us to manage conversions bewteen documents of the two suites.
Using ZamZar you can convert documents from iWork to Microsoft Office, in the following formats:
- Pages (. pages) to DOC (Microsoft Word)
- Pages (. pages) to PDF (Portable Document Format)
- Pages (. pages) to RTF (Rich Text Format)
- Pages (. pages) to TXT (Text Documents)
- Keynote (. key) to PPT (Microsoft Powerpoint Presentation)
- Numbers (. numbers) to CSV (Comma Separated Values)
- Numbers (. numbers) to PDF (Portable Document Format)
- Numbers (. numbers) to XLS (Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet)
As you can see, the tool supports Pages text documents, Numbers spreadsheets and KeyNote presentations; you can also convert your documents directly into PDF format.
How to use
Converting iWorks to MS Office documents with Zamzar is really simple:
1. Connect to ZamZar website, click the “Browse …” button at “Step 1” and then select your iWorks document (maximum size: 100MB);
2. At “Step 2“, select the format in which you want to convert your document;
3. At “Step 3“, enter your e-mail address where to receive the link for download the converted file;
4. Then click the “Convert” button to begin. After uploading and converting the file, you will receive an e-mail with a link to download the result. The final file will stay online, available for download, for 24 hours.
ZamZar is a helpful web-based tool for quick conversions of your iWorks documents to MS Office. We do not recommend to use Zamzar if your original files have a big size, the conversion and uploading process may take a long time.
Link | ZamZar